Eject it I say!!!

"Monne, do not touch that box. It's not for kids" is a sentence almost every parent comes fitted with from the factory. And don't we love to pay absolutely no heed to it? Well, I'd like to thank my father for always putting up those "Out of Bounds" instructions while I was growing up. That one sentence molded me into this curious bloke!! I broke almost every single one of those threats. Way of life, ain't it?

Once the wonder years are over, there comes more rules in the form of Government laws, Traffic rules, Women's right(lol) and the worst of all....Grammar!!! A bunch of whackos sat and framed "verbs, nouns, objects, past participles....." and we ended up with those big red circles on our exam answer sheets???? So much for freedom of expression. I'm stoked at the very thought of the endless possibility of mind-bending dialogues that could have existed if not for the iron grip of Mr.Grammar.

Grammar has made most of us creatively handicapped when it comes to writing and expressing, but there are those few who braved the rough weather and trumped it. Some turned out to be legendary one liners and some, solid pioneers of the queen's language. Check a few of them out




Strong words, I must say but totally inimitable.

There are a few one-liners those are so generic that they mould themselves in the strangest of ways. I'm not going to spoil those moments by citing instances. Check it out and use it at the weirdest of situations. Who knows it might even spawn into a classic pick up line.



Till then, EJECT it I Say!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vineeth Sreenivasan, You Traitor!!!!

Pay It Forward!!

Wiki-Gen